I figured I would give an update on his progress- as well as Tejada.
| Current Status: Active |
| Current Status: Active |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Luke has 196 AB to Tejada's 277 AB-
Even with less AB- Luke has .363 OBP, .520 SLG, .884 OPS, and .281 BA- 11 HR
Tejada has .333 OBP, .477 SLG, .810 OPS, and a .300 BA- 9 HR
Interestingly, Tejada has been doing much better defensively than I thought he would.
That aside, I still maintain that Luke will hit more HRs than Tejada (as I postulated prior to the season).
He is on pace to do so, but not by much. This is assuming he is less streaky than seasons past.
Now in regards to how the Astros did this weekend (or in this case DIDNT do)-
I was beyond embarrassed to be at Minute Maid Park on Sunday.
The sheer volume (numerically and audibly speaking) of irritating yankees fans-
and the 13-0 shutout- made me ill.
There were some quite iffy calls made by both the 1B and HP umps- that could have very well turned parts of the game around...
but regardless- I was not mentally prepared for such a lopsided result.
We were clearly over matched.
The only good that come from this is that perhaps Drayton will now see what money can buy-
and what we're up against even if we did end up back in the world series....
Now we get to face Baltimore and Tampa Bay on the road. I am trying to be optimistic....





No comments:
Post a Comment