22 May 2008

yada yada

notes:

-I gave bastian his bday present yesterday (his bday is june 9th)
I bought him a Wii console with some stuff to go with it....
Did I mention that I hate video games?

-I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN "BABY MAMA"

-My friend James Nealy just moved RIGHT next door- literally the next door- to my apartment...
and I didnt even know he was moving in until he was literally carrying his mattress into his apartment.


-I havent been to an astros game since the killer BLT sign debuted. Last year, Michelle and I were averaging once a week... WTF
what gives, 2008? where are my tickets?!

-A Yankee pitcher got suspended for attempting to hit Luke Scott with a pitch high and inside (at his head).
Earlier in the game, Derek Jeter was hit on the hand by the Orioles' starting pitcher and had to leave the game.
The Orioles won 12-2. (BOO YANKEES.... especially for trying to hit dear dear luke)

-Oprah is going vegan for 21 days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know james! cool guy. lets go see baby mama this weekend. <3

michaela