i have a ticket to see Death Threat this saturday in San Antonio and I dont even want to go.
Bastian and Crystal are still set to go but I may just stay home.
Im thinking maybe I can get this depression crap back under control if I have some time at home to recover properly.
Besides, Pride Kills is playing their last show- which is bound to be both out of control and dangerous on several levels.
There is always a level of danger at hardcore shows- (i seem to be the broken nose queen)- but when PK plays-
the chances of injury climb dramatically.
flying trashcans. flying beer bottles. gabe in his underwear. firecrackers indoors. broken glass. deer heads.
you get the picture.
anyway- i might still go. we'll see how i feel tomorrow at go time.
Meanwhile, Tiffany, Crystal, myself, and Michelle will be seeing Sex and the City on Sunday-
I AM ACTUALLY EXCITED. who cares about hardcore bands? i care about cheesy movies!

No comments:
Post a Comment