18 March 2008

random baseballness

from astros.com:
In response to the comment about Hunter Pence's nickname, I was trying to teach my girlfriend all the names of the players, and the only way she can remember his name is because it sounds a lot like "underpants." Sadly, this name has stuck pretty well so far.
-- Randy S., San Antonio

LOLZ

and almost better:

cuban321 (3:05:35 PM): i had a dream that hunter pence had aids
cuban321 (3:05:36 PM): wtf


woody williams has been doing horribly and may not make the starting rotation this year.
kaz matsui is having ass problems (literally) and the orioles are interested in mark loretta.
ed wade has some time left to fill out his starting rotation by trading someone/draft picks- here's hoping he does it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about your feelings over my "Chicken Little" Astros post. Please share. And I think Pence's nickname is brilliant.